Dear Internet passerby,
I’m a 40-something software developer, based in the US. I work as engineering director at a fairly successful midsize tech company. I have a background equal parts development and operations. I’ve worked in various organizations, from academia to web startups to large, private SaaS. I’ve also worked in a few non-profits, including founding a Christian church in the United States.
Random topics of interest you might find on this website:
- technology, productivity, automation;
- angel investing (particularly to black entrepreneurs);
- ecclesiology (what is a church?);
- epistemology (what is truth?);
- languages (human and computer);
- transportation 🚲;
I’m also a father of teenagers, ama.
Here’s a picture of my dog: